Following our most successful festival in February 2015. In Between Time seek a skilled, experienced and creative individual to lead on all marketing and communications during a critical time as we move towards our next festival in 2017.
The successful applicant will take a lead on IBT’s marketing and communications strategy to continue to build on the profile of the organisation, develop the public facing-brand of the next festival, manage IBT’s digital presence, continue to build social media engagement, lead on PR and media relations, and work with the team to develop and deliver successful audience engagement strategies.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity to lead the marketing and communications strategy for a highly creative and respected international company at a critical time of opportunity and growth.
• Taking a lead on IBT’s marketing & communications strategy
• Implementing and reporting against audience targets for the company, the IBT board & stakeholders including Arts Council England.
• Development of the IBT Festival Brand for IBT17
• Management of contracts with freelance digital developers and designers
• Refreshment and management of our home and festival websites.
• Developing our social media platforms and running email campaigns
• Developing digital content
• Taking a lead on Media engagement, building towards the next festival
• Working with project and venue partners to maximise audience reach and sales
• Recruitment and management of marketing interns
• Management of our audience/stakeholder database and image library
• Management and co-ordination of all audience monitoring activity
Duration & Salary
Employment Basis: Full Time (37.5 hrs/week) Fixed Term contract for 15 months.
Period of Employment: Jan 2016 – April 2017
Salary: £25,000 pa
Application Deadline: Fri 30 October by 5pm
Anticipated Interview Date: Tues 24 November
Start Date: Mon 11 January 2016
Download the Application Pack