As part of our commitment to developing new talent, In Between Time is offering a paid 12 month traineeship in marketing & communications. This competitive traineeship offers excellent workplace experience & valuable cultural & events sector training within a dynamic & world-leading arts organisation.
The successful applicant will help us to continue to develop the public profile of In Between Time. You will support on all aspects of marketing & execute engaging, innovative campaigns to promote upcoming events over a 12-month period.
You will drive our social media and online presence & develop skills around digital content & communications. The successful applicant will benefit from on-the-job training in marketing & PR within a well-connected & dynamic arts organisation based in central Bristol.
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to develop your skillset within a respected organisation, & is a first rung-on-the-ladder, for anyone wanting to enter this highly competitive industry.
• Online marketing: generating & uploading content to our website
• Developing our social media platforms & email campaigns
• Developing digital content
• Assisting with the production & distribution of printed marketing materials
• Updating & maintaining our Press Database & Image Library
• Audience Development tasks to gain and sustain new audiences
• Communicating with community groups and social groups specific to themes and ideas related to our key events
• Drafting press releases & communicating with the media
• Supporting event co-ordination
• General office & event administration
Hours & Salary
Employment Basis: Part Time (32 hrs/week) for 12 months
Salary: £7.00 per hour
Application Deadline: Sun 13 March 2016 by midnight
Proposed Interview Date: Wed 30 March 2016
Download the Application Pack